Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire

+5
Celtman
celticbird
Puffin
tiz
David Ex
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire Empty 27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire

Post  David Ex Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 6:26

I know we already have a Red Lion Thread already going, but that refers to the gig of last month!!

I think this should be yet another big event, probably if not bigger than in Hoots, as a few couldn't make it to Scotland I think that those who did should make an effort for those to attend the Red Lion to experience the atmosphere of Hoots!!!

So, who's going, I know of these so far out of my lot.........

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
David Ex
David Ex
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire Empty Re: 27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire

Post  tiz Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 9:12

I am going too

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
tiz
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire Empty Re: 27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire

Post  Puffin Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 11:47

Hopefully we can make this one too! Very Happy

All those Ex's are a bit intimidating though. Wink

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
The Puffins (Janet & John)
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  celticbird Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 18:35

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Toyah and Dutch Holland (goes without saying as he is sound man!) hehehe
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 1:40

should we post a note in the Meetings section in case folk look there for details.

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Daisy ( probably )
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 8:56

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Daisy ( probably )
Nicky Barnes and some of her mates. And she is bringing a pen shudder.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  David Ex Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 21:19

After chatting to Jacqui at the Red Lion, she is hoping to have her new extended license by the 27th!!!

Oh my 4am finish!!!!

ave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Daisy ( probably )
Amanda Spacagna
Mike and Debbie Mason
Stuart Frampton
Darrin Baggot
David Ex
David Ex
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  celticbird Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 7:53

I've got sleeping arrangements sorted for me and Dave :-)
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:27

tickets for train booked 17:50 return incredible. Are there tickets for the show and how much will it costs.

accomadation is sussed out = sorted.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  celticbird Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 5:51

no tickets needed for this gig big fella - see you there x
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 6:20

thanks Angela. wahoo.

ave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Daisy ( probably )
Amanda Spacagna
Mike and Debbie Mason
Stuart Frampton
Darrin Baggot
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 5:25

Cant wait for this gig next saturday, looks set to be a busy night.

Just to say Coast were again on top form last night at the Waterfront, the song that stuck out for me was The Work Song........

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 8:38

me too really excited about this gig. Cant wait to meet the usual suspects and Mr Ex .
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  David Ex Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 22:56

Woot woot, the pleasure will be all mine tiz.......Its going to be a corker!!! bounce
David Ex
David Ex
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 7:27

Is Trousers coming? Wltm.... Laughing
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 7:28

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Daisy ( probably )
Amanda Spacagna
Mike and Debbie Mason
Stuart Frampton
Darrin Baggo
Lord and Lady Trousers
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 7:50

Good-o! cheers Really looking forward to this. Coast live at long last! bounce bounce
Hugs from Tiz and Dave Ex to look forward to as well! Very Happy

Don't suppose it's going to cure me of wanting to find a way of going to Scotland in May though, is it?? Crying or Very sad
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire Empty Re March 27th

Post  trug Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 21:48

Dave Ex
John Ex
Pauline Ex
Jane Ex
Stuart Richmond
Karen Cusack
Leanne Cusack
Lee Marchant
Dean Rider
Tiz
Celty and Angela
Daisy ( probably )
Amanda Spacagna
Mike and Debbie Mason
Stuart Frampton
Darrin Baggo
Lord and Lady Trousers
Roz,Drew and Tom and two more Coast vigins Carol and Andy

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 4:26

Well what a cracking night last night was..........

Met up with Lord and Trousers at The Ship Inn for a meal and chat about Coast things......
Then onto the Red Lion, arrived about 7.45. The band were already there sound checking
At the bar was someone Rob(Numbersix)....it was great to finally meet Rob and great to talk in person about our musicical tastes at last.
As the beers flowed it was like who's who list of friends there, Tiz, Toyah, Dutch, Drew, Roz, Dave Ex and Sue, Mr and Mrs Puffin, Fiona(fifs)....etc

The band were on top form as usual, stand outs for me were.....The Work Song, Docks, Turning Stone and Oceanos.....

I was bouncing all night

We got home at 3am

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 4:29

What an absolute cracker. An amazing night. Thank you boys for the music and party. Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

Great meeting up with old friends and new ones. It amazes me how often it happens when I think I have known the new friends forever. Dave Ex, Dutch, Robin more names to add to this band of brothers.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

27th March 2010 - Red Lion, Totton, Southampton, Aaammmpshire Empty Re:March 27th

Post  trug Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 4:48

Just to say thanks to the Coast guys,excellent gig and also to all the coast groupies who were there,what a party!Really sorry about the dreadful garlic breath(note to self,curry after gig,not before!)Well until the next one,oh and Number6,mate your a legend!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 7:04

Well, I can only agree with what Celty and Tiz have said! cheers Brilliant night, from meeting Toyah and Dutch and Al at the Bold Forester, being joined there by Tiz, Dave Ex and Sarah (hope I've remembered Mrs Ex's name right - I'm terrible at remembering names Embarassed ), big hugs (again) from Tiz and for the first (but NOT the last Wink ) time from Dave, good meal, great company.

Then on to the Red Lion to meet up with Angela and Celty again, Fifs (lovely surprise!), Lord and Lady Trousers *curtsies* (first time meeting in real life after meeting "virtually" on message boards), Rob, Trug and last but by no means least, the Boys form the Band! Special thanks to Paul for the photos and for offering to pose with a small but scruffy Hieland Coo - no, not me, a stuffed toy! Razz Those pics will mean a great deal to a very special friend.

Coast played fantastically and I only wish they could have gone on twice as long - looking forward to the next time now, whenever that may be. bounce bounce

After taking Tiz home to Bristol we got home ourselves at about 3:15am (GMT!) and John failed to stay awake (as intended) to watch the Australian Grand Prix live and had to watch the re-run in the afternoon instead! Oh, and then we put our clocks forward !

So did last night cure me of wanting to find a way of going to Scotland in May?? Did it 'eck as like!! I want to go even more now! Don't suppose anyone wants to bid on eBay for a shop-soiled, not-quite-antique Puffin? No??? Shocked Laughing Laughing

Btw, John has posted some photos on Facebook for anyone who has yet to spot them - Tiz and Dave Ex looking like they've known each other for years rather than hours, and several of some shy bloke in a skirt and ceilidh boots dancing on a table.... !!!drunken
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 8:47

Sorry I had to say a couple things more. Rob aka number 6 a legend is indeed right you were incredible.

I just do not have the words to express how good this weekend was and for everyone lifts laughs dances and everything else thank you from the very bottom of my heart. Your just all the best people anyone could wish to meet.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Tue 30 Mar 2010 - 8:21

Too many people to thank really but just wanted to say also what a great suprise it was seeing fifs there. It really trully was a great night.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Fifs Tue 30 Mar 2010 - 8:27

Hello lovely people. This is the first time I've got around to posting here. Just wanted to say what a great night it was. I'm really glad I made the fairly last minute decision to come along. Lovely to see Puffin and Mr. Puffin, Celty and Angela, Tiz and Lord and Lady Trousers (sorry I didn't get more of a chance to talk to you guys). Fantastic performance from the band, and I'm really looking forward to Glasgow in May now. Bring it on!! Very Happy

Fifs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next