Its very quiet

Go down

Its very quiet

Post  trug on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 3:04

Well at the risk of annoying some of our friends north of the border and I really dont mean too(honestly Linda)I cant help but think this message board is very quiet considering the massive weekend that is almost upon those of us who are lucky enough to be going to see two of our most favorite bands in Southampton in just a few days time.Hopefully the weather will be kind to all of us especially those of you who are travelling from miles away.Could one of you local guys in Southampton tell the pubs to load up with cider please,I feel a thirst coming on,thank you.Roll on Friday and look forward to seeing all our old friends and the new ones we are just about to meet.TTFN from one very excited Coast/Runrig fan.

Last edited by trug on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 7:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addled brain)

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its very quiet

Post  DaveyTee on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 19:17

It has indeed been very quiet. A previous posting suggested that this was because most people are apparently using something called Facebook, but that is not a site with which I am familiar. Laughing

It's not often I say this, but I do rather envy you lot in the south this weekend. I'm even beginning to wonder whether the weather conditions up here are going to disrupt Runrig's brief tour of Scotland (I've got a ticket for Dunfermline).

DT
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 19:28

Starting to fret over the Barras.
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Its a bit quiet

Post  trug on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 22:59

Well Davey Facebook does have its uses,must confess I do use it myself although mostly for my own band stuff however,I understand why you dont wish to use it and there is no doubt it does detract from forums like this one.As to yours and Tiz's concerns about the Dunfermline and Barras gigs,that at least is still ten/eleven days away though for sure the weather you guys are getting just now look horrendous going by the news reports we are getting.It really must be a nightmare for Runrig too.So fingers crossed that everyone gets to go to the gigs they want to get to.I missed my one chance I had of getting to a Barras gig,very frustrating does not even come close!

trug
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveyTee on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 6:52

So...... that's three of us still posting.

DT
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Its very quiet

Post  trug on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 10:53

If we keep posting they will come!!

trug
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  trug on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 10:59

...................................Maybe.......??

trug
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 19:17

Of course we also may use this forum, that is why it is creating, but I agree here is very quiet!! Especially when you consider everything that is happening for the Coast right now and their 2011 calendar be filling ....
We look forward to our Winter Tour beginning Friday with Runrig in Southampton and on Saturdays Coast and reuniting with many German, English, Scottish and Danish musical friends bounce cheers drunken
From there we drive through Wales up to Scotland where we start with Skerryvore gig in Falkirk, then Mānran and Runrig in Glasgow! We can then call to end a great concert year 2010 ends with style, Runrig in Barrowland bounce bounce lol!
We look forward to sharing a drink with you all, but Trug I would prefer a well-poured Guinness .... drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  trug on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 5:36

Hi Winnie,bloody hell girl that's some itinerary,fingers crossed that the weather lets you get to do everything you want to do.Re a pint of the black stuff,there's nothing half so nice as a well poured pint of Guinness(except maybe a good pint of cider)and frankly I suspect you are going to need one or six of them to help you through your trip.Look forward to catching up with you on friday at some point and swigging a pint or two with you.x x

trug
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 9:23

Did some one mention cider.
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveyTee on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 10:19

I was put off by the mention of Guinness, a taste for which I have never acquired.

DT
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Its a bit quiet

Post  trug on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 22:39

Fair enough Davey to each their own,just means there is more Guinness for Winnie I guess.Tiz I shall see you tonight lets just hope Southampton have got enough cider in mate!!

trug
The Great Crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  francesp on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:15

Crying or Very sad Keep some cider for me please Laughing Looking forward to meeting up with some old and some new friends tonight and tomorrow in Southampton, although I am feeling a bit under the weather Crying or Very sad but hopefully the next two nights will cure that! 3 1/2 hours to go till I get the train Very Happy

francesp
Coast

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor2 on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 18:32

NOT in my truck it isnt , got all Coast music on one cd ,, and playing it none stop ......Coast-do-really-rock .
Conor2
Coaster

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum