Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie

3 posters

Go down

Charlie Empty Charlie

Post  Admin Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 20:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15th March 2011
CHARLIE GOODALL LEAVES COAST

After a great deal of soul searching, it was decided that Charlie Goodall will step down as lead guitarist in Coast.

Charlie's commitment to the band was never in question, and he is a very talented musician.

However, it was proving to be a huge strain travelling to and from north Wales to Southampton, leaving him quite exhausted and drained.

The band all got together and had the most difficult of conversations, agreeing that it was becoming too great a burden on Charlie to expose himself to an ever increasing schedule that would test the best of anyone.

So, it was decided that before the band commences on the dates this year, that for his sake, and the band's that he would forsake his position.

Coast are now a five piece band, and guitar duties will fall to Steve, who is an excellent electric guitarist, and will perform both electric and acoustic guitars live and on the album.

Paul will also be recording electric guitars on the album, and some acoustic live.

From the entire band, we would like to thank Charlie for his time, commitment, his musicianship, friendship, and the good times he shared with Coast.

He has the very best wishes of everyone, and we're sure he'll continue to produce outstanding music in the future.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://coast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Charlie Empty Re: Charlie

Post  trug Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 4:23

Absolutely stunned to read that message and feel really sad that this has happened,not only for Charlie but for the band and fans as well,what an absolute shame however,that's rock and roll and if you dont try you never know.I have every confidence that Coast will be absolutely fine and recover very quickly from this sad blow and I wish Charlie all the best in whatever projects he gets involved with next,good luck mate.

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  atislay Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 3:37

I'm sorry that Charlie leaves the band particularly as I haven't seen him live. Therefore I have missed an important chapter in the band's history... Sad
Needless to say that I wish him all the best for the future.
Good luck for all upcoming projects Charlie !
atislay
atislay
These Walls

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down