Happy New Year!

Go down

Happy New Year!

Post  Puffin on Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 3:32

Happy New Year Davey Tee! Very Happy (And of course anybody else who wanders in... Cool )
Hope 2013 is good to you and yours and that the New Year brings health and happiness. king

Spent a very enjoyable evening last Saturday in the Talking Heads in Southampton where a band called Coast were playing a gig. D'you know, they are really rather good! cheers OK, they were very good indeed bounce and the new guitarist, Andy, is doing a great job: he did seem a bit nervous though, but then again, I think we might have frightened him a bit on Facebook as soon as he joined the band with tall(ish) tales of the fans he would soon be meeting.... Twisted Evil Laughing

Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year!

Post  DaveyTee on Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 9:55

Happy New Year to you too, Puffin (and, as you say, to any other Coasters who may pass through here).

I've just been to the band's website and read the newsletter. It was a good read and a nice surprise to see Tiz not only mentioned, but having to write something about himself! I was going to say that it was good to have some information without having to go to Facebook, but in fact I did look in on the band's page there but not being a member I was rather limited in what I could do and I couldn't really make much sense of it anyway - is it really just lots of people making very short comments?

Anyway, it seems that there are going to be lots of gigs in 2013 so I'm just hoping that at least one of them will be up this way, or at least within easier reach than Southampton is. I've only been to one Coast gig (Inverness at their album launch) so am rather envious of you!

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Data1964 on Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 4:45

Happy New Year All, I also hope to get to a gig or two and meet old and new friends. cheers
Data1964
Data1964
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 86
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow, In the Land of Leprechauns
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile http://www.noneoftheabove.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down