Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 More shows

4 posters

Go down

2 More shows Empty 2 More shows

Post  colyates Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 0:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At Speyfest pity there too far away for me to afford to go to Sad Sad

colyates
Coaster

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

2 More shows Empty Re: 2 More shows

Post  DaveyTee Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 18:50

Thanks for posting that, Colyates. If only it was (a lot!) closer, the Southampton Beer Festival gig would have been very attractive!

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveyTee Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 20:43

I see from the band's website that they're due to do Stirling Tolbooth on 8th May! I assume that that is accurate, because the gig does not appear on the Tolbooth's website. This is a gig that i should be able to go to - anyone else who reads this (OK, OK, that's two others!) likely to be going, or do you know from the dreaded facebook if there is likely to be any meet-up prior to the show?

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  francesp Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:12

Sad Shame that Coast are not going to be in Stirling 10 days earlier, I'm going to be there 28/29 April, staying in the Youth hostel, which is right opposite the Tolbooth, and would have loved to be able to see them there and then! Oh well, I'll have to make do with a trip to Bognor Regis on Wednesday to see them at ROX in the park. Very Happy Anyone know what time they are playing?

francesp
Coast

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:53

francesp wrote: Sad Shame that Coast are not going to be in Stirling 10 days earlier, I'm going to be there 28/29 April, staying in the Youth hostel, which is right opposite the Tolbooth, and would have loved to be able to see them there and then! Oh well, I'll have to make do with a trip to Bognor Regis on Wednesday to see them at ROX in the park. Very Happy Anyone know what time they are playing?

Send a PM on Facebook to Angela Shaw - her daughter is involved in arranging this free event - if you're not one of her FB friends, ask John D for her details. Smile

Davey - it's all on Facebook of course, which is a b*gger for those not on that site but this is the promoter's website:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know about meet-ups though. You will have a great night however, and the more that turn up the merrier: we have just (well, 2:00 this morning!) got home after two small but brilliant Coast "warm-up" gigs and a night camping on a friend's floor. Friday was probably the best we have ever seen the Band, relaxed and fun while still being ultra-professional and perfectionist, in the intimate and warmly welcoming surroundings of The Fountain Inn in Rowlands Castle, Hampshire with the owner Herbie Armstrong being what every "mine host" should aspire to be. Last night we were in The Station pub in Bitterne, Southampton. New fans were recruited in both places, CDs and merchandise sold so the word is spreading! cheers Last night wearing my Runrig fleece on my way back from the 'Ladies' before the gig attracted the attention of a fellow RR fan and his wife seated on my route back to the bar: I told them we were there for Coast, that Iain was their manager and they would be in for a treat if they stayed for a listen. The soundcheck alone I think sold the Band to them and from there on they were hooked! I introduced them to the Band members and... the rest, as they say..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Suffice to say, two superb gigs were enjoyed by all that were there for one or both. Onwards and upwards: Coast are rocking!

Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 3:09

Francesp: Just wading through FB and found a post from Angela from Saturday pm which we'd missed as we were elsewhere - she says Coast are due on at 1:45pm on Wednesday at Bognor. I think I overheard someone saying they'll be doing a 45 minutes set. Smile

Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  francesp Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 21:17

Smile Thanks for this Puffin, my train is due to arrive 12.15 so will be in time to see Paul and the boys. Didn't want to arrive to find that they had been on at 11am!
Frances

francesp
Coast

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down