Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you intend to buy the new album

5 posters

Go down

How Do You intend to buy the new album

How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_lcap27%How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_lcap73%How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]
How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_lcap0%How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_lcap0%How do you intend to buy the new album Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

How do you intend to buy the new album Empty How do you intend to buy the new album

Post  Celtman Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 21:57

How do you intend to buy the new Coast album "The Turning Stone"

If the option is not available please tick "Other" and state where

Thanks

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

How do you intend to buy the new album Empty How do you intend to buy the new album

Post  trug Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 7:29

I intend to get my copies from the album launch.Roll on May!!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

How do you intend to buy the new album Empty Re: How do you intend to buy the new album

Post  Linda Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 20:06

Album Launch for my own personal copy, but will no doubt buy up a fair few from the online shop!
Linda
Linda
Sunset Over Vallay Strand

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

How do you intend to buy the new album Empty Re: How do you intend to buy the new album

Post  Puffin Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 0:06

Mine will probably have to be from the online shop but I am rather hoping I'll be able to persade someone who will be at the album launch to get me a (signed, of course Wink ) copy... Cool
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  francesp Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 11:07

As above

francesp
Coast

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down