Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on the road

4 posters

Go down

Life on the road Empty Life on the road

Post  tiz Mon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:12

Hey guys got any spare time to keep us deprived souls back in Britain informed how things are going. I saw a picture from Steve Picken showing the crowd for the the gig in Germany, looked really impressive.
tiz
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Life on the road Empty Re Life on the road

Post  trug Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 10:59

I'm with Tiz here,Coast have just played a huge gig in front of ten thousand people,playing support for Bryan Adams and not a mention on there own website about it.You may be good guys but are you so good that you can be so cool about something like that that you dont need to let us know what it was like,how you felt,did it blow you away or did you all feel like you where born to it?Don't know but I'm guessing it is probably all still sinking in,whatever.Bloody marvelous,well done I'm absolutely sure everyone of you rose to the occasion just wish I could have been there.Please though when you can, drop us all a line,we all want to know how your doing and that you are all OK and living the dream,OK?Cheers Drew

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Life on the road Empty Re: Life on the road

Post  Conor2 Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 16:16

Add me to the list , would love to hear about the gig aswell .
Conor2
Conor2
Coaster

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  atislay Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 3:33

Well, I think the reason is that it was not an official gig. Me and the other german fans didn't have the chance to attend it too, the first Coast concert in our homeland. Not far away from my hometown btw. So the first german Coast gig was without the german fanbase, that sounds a bit strange...
OK, the fact is that it was a private gig and therefore we won't get many (official) informations about it. Maybe some of the 12,500 guys in the crowd will join this forum to inform us... Wink
atislay
atislay
These Walls

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  atislay Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 1:18

I wonder why here are no reactions or reviews of the danish gigs.
Hey Danish Coasters, keep us informed !!!

I'm personally looking forward to the first (official) german gig in Bonfeld at Folk im Schlosshof festival on Saturday and I'm very curious about the reactions of the crowd.
The weather forecast for Saturday looks great (20°C, partly sunny and no rain) and the concert will be sold out, therefore very good conditions for a great gig ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

atislay
atislay
These Walls

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down