Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you & well done

3 posters

Go down

thank you & well done Empty thank you & well done

Post  trug Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 11:10

Hi guys,just to say thanks for your efforts this evening and well done three more converts two of whom will be joining us up in Inverness on the 27Th feb.The coast line is expanding!!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

thank you & well done Empty Re: thank you & well done

Post  Celtman Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 18:49

Awesome gig last night..........keep loving and the Reckless eng.......were outstanding.

Cheers for the curry

Great to see Mr and Mrs Trug

Last night was about music and friendship.........

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

thank you & well done Empty re thank you & well done

Post  trug Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 19:57

Hi celtman,cold enough for you? I totally agree with you about the Reckless Engineer,live it just gets better & better,indeed just like Coast.You are also right about the night being about friendship & music,i would also like to add,a good pint or two as well,just a shame it was my turn to drive,doh!Tiz made a comment on Runrigs forum about the friends he has made through the band and the forum and i would like to echo that sentiment here on this one.We have,we would like to think,started to make some good friends through Coast,the band and the fans that we have got to know so far and look forward to the friends we have yet to meet.Don't know how best to say it but there's a little bit of magic going on here and we love it!Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone and a very happy and successful new year to all.We really hope that 2010 will be Coast's year and we will support the guys as much as we can,roll on Inverness,cant wait!!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 2:46

echo that guys !!!! its brill gaining new friends and support !! lets make 2010 an amazing year !!
COAST
COAST
America

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-12

http://www.myspace.com/pauleasthampiano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: