Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour.

2 posters

Go down

a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour. Empty a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour.

Post  Guest Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 19:51

After now having been home one week after an indescribably amazing and unforgettable experience in Scotland at Coast `s Scottish Winter Tour, I will try to describe a small part of the amazing journey ....... Razz Razz
When the time finally approached for his departure, chose King Winter to settle in Scotland, there was studying weather and chatted on the crossword, how would it go? Question Rolling Eyes
The band has a little difficult journey over the last miles but reaching saved up to Oban.
The day when we were departing from Denmark was the weather improved, but many roads were still closed including Glencoe which we very much wanted through. Saturday morning the roads were opened and we could run through a complete god beautiful winter dress Glencoe!
We ran into a random gasstation and who we came across there? Celt,Trousers , Angela and Amanda ....... and soon after came the rest of the caravan, Coast and the follow I think we had 7 cars! Great reunion joy, it was so great! Laughing Laughing
Saturday's concert at the Hoot in Inverness, I can not retell in words, it was amazing, and a warm atmosphere at more than one way ...... all who were there know what I mean! Andrew Huggan was a good choice to support Coast. Thanks to everyone coaster that contributed to a festive evening! bounce cheers cheers drunken
The next evening it was Melrose, shudder affraid there was no license for alcohol!!! But it been done by some fresh man in the Coast hinterland. scratch Idea Wink There was not such a big audience, but those who had were good and partied through ... bounce cheers drunken drunken
We had a few extra days in Scotland before returning home and we were lucky with good weather throughout our Scotland Trip!
I do not know what Coast is doing to us I love you ......it goes into the blood and we just want to experience it all again and again and ..... We were in Southampton for a CD release and now on the Scottish Tour and are already planning our next trip! Laughing Laughing
Fortunately, it appears that Coast will soon guest Denmark and we pleased to see the whole coaster family here I love you

Back to top Go down

a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour. Empty Re: a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour.

Post  Puffin Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 23:37

Great report Winnie! flower

Having seen all the photos on Facebook too, I wish even more now that we had been able to be part of the fun. Sad
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour. Empty Re: a look back at the Scottish Winter Tour.

Post  atislay Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 4:42

So many memories, you'll never forget them in your life...
An excellent report Winnie !!!
atislay
atislay
These Walls

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down