Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast on German radio station SchottenRadio

2 posters

Go down

Coast on German radio station SchottenRadio Empty Coast on German radio station SchottenRadio

Post  cairdeas Thu 6 May 2010 - 6:06

Paul informed us that the German radiostation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
will play COAST songs.
Basil, moderator of SchottenRadio just informed me that the first time for COAST to be on air will be on Saturday, May 8th in his show " Kult im Kilt" that starts at 4 p.m.
He also plans a COAST Special, date to be announced !

It is a local, continually increasing German radiostation that plays all kinds of Celtic music the whole day,
be it Folk, Rock, Classic ..., and I know that a lot of German Runrig fans are listening to that
station regularly.

Paul left a voice message there which will be played from time to time before the songs.

We would very much ask you to send them your wishes
for COAST songs ( under 'Kontakt'). That's another step to get COAST known in Germany.

the German COAST Streetteam
Jutta, Silke, Britta
cairdeas
cairdeas
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-16

http://www.myspace.com/juttasch

Back to top Go down

Coast on German radio station SchottenRadio Empty Re: Coast on German radio station SchottenRadio

Post  smurfyn Fri 7 May 2010 - 6:46

Great thing, that station is nice, I listen to it from time to time...
I'm really curious about this broadcast, have just sent them my wishes, so I hope I'll hear my favourite Cool
smurfyn
smurfyn
Coast

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down