Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste of Freedom EP available NOW!

Go down

Taste of Freedom EP available NOW! Empty Taste of Freedom EP available NOW!

Post  AndrewHuggan Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 0:45

Hi folks! What an absolutely fantastic night at the Soul Cellar! I was totally overwhelmed by the response from you all, definitely the best gig I have played and have to admit to almost having a tear in my eye towards the end. Thank you so much to Paul and everyone in COAST for getting me down to play. It was a truly unforgettable experience (again!). This was also my first time seeing COAST with the new lineup...absolutely spectacular! I was particularly impressed with Steve Picken's acoustic guitar playing..."The Angel's Share" totally blew me away! You guys were on top form (both the band and the crowd!) and I am so pleased that I was a part of it Smile

As some of you know, my debut CD was meant to be ready in time for the show. Sadly, they never appeared, but the good news is that the first copies of "Taste of Freedom" arrived today! The CD is now available to buy from my website http://www.andrewhuggan.com/shop and also includes an immediate download of the EP in the format of your choice. I'm afraid it is very unlikely that any CDs ordered from outwith the UK will be delivered in time for Christmas, due to a mixture of the wheather and also the last post for Christmas was on the 13th December. Those in the UK however, the last post is 21st December, so any orders received before the 20th should get to you on time (wheather permitting!).

Some of you asked if I could bring some CDs to the Counting House this Saturday. I am more than happy to do this (and it will save you postage too!), just drop me a PM or email info@andrewhuggan.com and let me know how many you would like. This way I will have a rough idea of how many to take.
AndrewHuggan
AndrewHuggan
Coast

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://www.andrewhuggan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum