Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CD of the year!!

3 posters

Go down

THE CD of the year!! Empty THE CD of the year!!

Post  Linda Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 22:39

Well, I have had my copy of the debut album for some time now and I have to admit that I still love it. I haven't played any RR since this dropped through my letterbox and it still hits the spot each and every time it blasts out. I love it.

I got 3 copies to give away as Christmas pressies. One person hasn't managed to listen to it yet, but the other two love it almost as much as me.

My brother in law likes the Vatersay Boys and Peatbogs, but isn't a great RR fan, so I wasn't too sure what he would think, but he was blown away. I think the strength of the first two tracks really grabs you by the balls (so to speak) and keeps you wanting more. Does that make sense? MAybe I should get a Tee-Shirt printed, COAST GRABS YOU BY THE BALLS!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Can you have your next one out so I can sort out next Christmas please???

Very Happy
Linda
Linda
Sunset Over Vallay Strand

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

THE CD of the year!! Empty Re: THE CD of the year!!

Post  Trousers Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 0:45

Haha - nice one Linda - I'll have a word with the marketting department...they may need some help with the illustration though...!!!

Great to here that someone who doesn't particularly go for Runrig but likes COAST - goes to show that they aren't simply a clone of one band but a merry mix of several influences and of course oodles of their own style and passion.

COAST Rock!
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 2:21

Album of the year in the Celty household

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down