Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go and rock Scotland guys

+11
AndrewHuggan
Spud
Annie
Trousers
Puffin
cairdeas
trug
atislay
Linda
jacqui
Celtman
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Go and rock Scotland guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Go and rock Scotland guys

Post  David Ex Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 23:30

Firstly, I would like to say to Tiz......I am sorry you never made it up matey, I think it would have been a case of double trouble if we had been together, I am not to sure if Inverness and the reserved women up there could have handled both of us to be honest, hopefully we will meet soon my friend.

As for the one I gave Linda... Embarassed

I did give Linda one Tiz, but I passed it on courtesy of you, she did go red!! Laughing

As for the second one I gave Linda, now that was more sensual, but I didn't think a slice of lemon went well with Morgans spiced!! Mad

As for the third one I gave Linda.....That was more of shake ya booty on the dance floor however, the band dropped down a key and we ended up having a smoochie on the dance floor.... ( No Trousers the band do not play Chris De Burghhhhh)..... cheers

The fourth one I gave Linda........hold on, there wasn't a fourth one, but if Carlsberg did fourth ones, it would probably be the best fourth one in the world! Laughing
David Ex
David Ex
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 0:50

I think the very reserved women of Inverness would have had major problems with both of you there!!! Laughing Especially my best mate who did something quite bizarre!!! I don't know if it was an effect you had on her or not but jesus, she shocked me beyond shock!!! Laughing

I suspect the second one you gave me was the one responsible for my very unladylike behaviour when I got home....I haven't been sick through drink for many years!!!!
It may have been the fault of that wee slice of lemon!! Lemon & Spicy! We are a classy bunch up here!!!

I am still buzzing after the gig and I have the CD blaring just now and I can't stop smiling!!!
Linda
Linda
Sunset Over Vallay Strand

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  David Ex Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 1:37

This is why I asked 'Mum' was she sure you wanted Ice and a 'slice'... just didn't sit right with my taste buds!
A sure sign of a good night is seeing the contents a few hours later, as long as you have no regrets in the morning, then you can look back and say what a great night you had, and by the looks of it, you sure did!! pale

After your friend DID what she DID, I have requested that Hootnannys be now known as Hooters!!!
Shocked

When I picked the very talented Andrew Huggan and his wonderful girl Kirsten up from the hotel in the morning to drop them back to Stirling, I also had the cd playing in the car, we had a concert of our own all the way back to Stirling. We did stop singing when we stopped at Aviemore in fear of an avalanche!!

As for the reserved women in Inverness, I have just reflected on the evening, and whilst popping outside for a breather (ok, a B&H) I noticed a fire engine going through the town stuffed to the ceiling with scantily clad women swigging from champagne bottles (or was it Lambrusco?) shouting 'oi oi lets av it'!!! Then to top it all, whilst the band had their break I was chatted up by two girls who were young enough to be my daughter, well to be honest my daughter was older than one of them. So, do I take this as a compliment, or question the 'reserved women' part of my last post?
David Ex
David Ex
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 4:08

Probably Lambrusco!!! The Highland lassies are such a classy bunch!!!!!
Linda
Linda
Sunset Over Vallay Strand

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Spud Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 7:16

The gig was awesome!!! It was lovely meeting the guys and everyone who came to see them. It was nice too catch up with Celty again after all this time.

It is the first gig/meet I have been to where I felt confident, positive and in control of myself. I really, really thoroughly enjoyed myself and enjoyed the company I was in. Thank you to everyone who came to support the band and thank you to those who were there in spirit
Spud
Spud
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2