Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Lion, Totton, 29th May

3 posters

Go down

Red Lion, Totton, 29th May Empty Red Lion, Totton, 29th May

Post  Puffin Sat 29 May 2010 - 2:55

It's a Bank Holiday weekend, rain forecast for tomorrow so car maintenance and gardening are off the list... however, I notice a certain Band are playing at the Red Lion in Totton tomorrow evening and we are wondering if another trip to Southampton would be feasible, seeing as how we missed out last weekend when they played in Glasgow. Not definite yet but the planning is taking place! Very Happy

Who else is going to be there? (Apart from Paul et al! Wink )
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Red Lion, Totton, 29th May Empty red lion,Totton 29th May

Post  trug Sat 29 May 2010 - 4:31

Hi Puffin,like you Roz and I missed all the excitement last week end so going down for a good fix of Coast tomorrow night so hopefully see you there!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Red Lion, Totton, 29th May Empty Re: Red Lion, Totton, 29th May

Post  Puffin Sat 29 May 2010 - 8:16

Sorted! Coast and the added bonus that we'll be bringing Tiz with us so it should be a good night! Very Happy bounce cheers

Looking forward to seeing you again Trug too. Very Happy

You listening Paulers? You'll be making up for us missing Glasgow and Newcastle! tongue Laughing
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Mon 31 May 2010 - 2:13

Another great night! cheers

Thank you Coast - you were brilliant and it was good to hear the new songs too. Very Happy Very Happy

Lovely to see Celty, Angela and Trug again and to meet Angie's little boy! Wink Laughing

We got home just before 2:30am and I'm now feeling a bit Sleep but it was well worth it. I must try to find some more stamina next time I go shopping.... Rolling Eyes
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Mon 31 May 2010 - 7:07

Well must say that last night Coast sounded great, the guys played a very tight set. Highlights for me were The Turning Stone, The Calller and Ghost of Dan the Boy.

Great to see Tiz, the Puffins and the Trug clan

and we will do it all again next weekend

I filmed just one song last night that was "The Caller" and its pretty good

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Red Lion, Totton, 29th May Empty red lion,Totton 29th May

Post  trug Mon 31 May 2010 - 21:15

Agree with you Celty,we thought the lads played really well,particularly liked The Caller and Ghost of Dan the Boy but must also add The Reckless Engineer gets me every time as well.To be honest we enjoyed the whole set just great to hear them all again and in good company.One other little high light of the night was when posing for a photo with Puffin and Tiz with Puffin in the middle I felt Tizz's arm come over and his hand grabbing a handful of shirt,for a moment I thought we were going to scrum down,poor old Puffins face for a moment,dont think she really new what was going on!All in all a grand night was had,great to catch up with all the band and groupies,hopefully catch up again at Wickham in August.

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 8:40

trug wrote:One other little high light of the night was when posing for a photo with Puffin and Tiz with Puffin in the middle I felt Tizz's arm come over and his hand grabbing a handful of shirt,for a moment I thought we were going to scrum down,poor old Puffins face for a moment,dont think she really knew what was going on!.

Well, delicate little old me stuck between you two huge lads, whaddya expext? Shocked I didn't fancy being squashed..... tongue
Laughing Laughing
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 17:46

those that were there early might have heard Chris and Mongo jamming a little..........could well be a possible future Coast song in there

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down