Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC

+3
celticbird
trug
COAST
7 posters

Go down

COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC Empty COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC

Post  COAST Sat 7 Aug 2010 - 22:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TICKETS ON SALE VERY SOON!!!
THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE A THEMED SHOW SO DO NOT MISS OUT!!
COAST
COAST
America

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-12

http://www.myspace.com/pauleasthampiano

Back to top Go down

COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC Empty coast at soul cellar Southampton

Post  trug Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 0:00

Looking forward to this particular weekend,Runrig and Coast back to back,that will do for us thank you!!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC Empty Re: COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC

Post  celticbird Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 21:43

RR tickets - done! Coast tickets to be ordered! Room booked at the Premier Inn - Done!!

Bring it on! bounce
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC Empty Re: COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC

Post  cairdeas Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 4:31

I'm so much looking forward to this weekend...will be an amazing one cheers

cairdeas
cairdeas
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-16

http://www.myspace.com/juttasch

Back to top Go down

Post  atislay Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 20:35

Would like to wish all Coasters, band and fans, a great night today !
Wish I could be there too. I'll be with you in spirit (mental and liquid) Wink
Matthias.
atislay
atislay
These Walls

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  atislay Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 23:45

So any comments or reviews of last nights gig ??? Are you still in bed with an huge hangover ? Wink
(I'm very curious... cheers, Matthias.)
atislay
atislay
These Walls

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 5:08

Well I've got a message for..............you about last nights Coast gig....

This was one of the best Coast gigs if not the best.......the sound was great and the atmosphere was electric.....
With a large falling coming over from Germany, Denmark, Holland and Sweden it could have put some pressure on the lads but if it did it didn't show.

Coast set included.....Big Blue Sky, To The Windward, Docks, Ghost of Dan the Boy and The Caller. The stand outs being To The Windward and The Caller
Was great to see Tam the piper up on stage with the guys......having Tam there puts the icing on the cake.

supporting Coast was Andrew Huggan who played a great set

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

COAST AT SOUL CELLAR SOUTHAMPTON 11TH DEC Empty Re:Coast at Soul Cellar !!TH December

Post  trug Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 5:28

What an absolutely bloody marvellous week end this has been.Runrig and Coast back to back,catching up with old friends,making new ones,the odd pint of cider(Guinness for Winnie who by the way floated back to the hotel on friday night.Good girl!)Just excellent,Coast played I am sure the best they have ever played,all the guys seem to be bedded in now and they really fired on all four cylinders last night.Great bands,great fans,nice drop of cider, all of you guys helped Roz and I live the dream this week end,this was our Christmas present to each other and all of you made it perfect.Fantastic,more.......more.......more!

trug
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 8:11

What can I say ....... all the fine words are used Smile
Coast Rock bounce cheers
There is only one thing to say ........ we will come back in 2011, and yes I will drink one or two of Guinness again drunken drunken
Mogens and I would like to thank everyone we've shared these good concert experiences through 2010 I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 11:39

Sounds like a great night was had by all! Very Happy

We had a date at the Warwick Arts Centre with six other gentlemen from another Band so couldn't be in both places at once. Laughing

Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down