Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COAST ??

+23
Rathers
The Bat
Highlandflower
Manxie
DaveyTee
ianburnett
Spud
Coast Rock
atislay
joke
tesadmo
cairdeas
David Ex
Lancs Dave
RunrigNutter
tiz
KENNY MACDONALD
Celtman
Linda
francesp
Puffin
colyates
COAST
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COAST ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COAST ??

Post  Puffin Wed 18 May 2011 - 23:46

Puffin wrote:Gloucester. Very Happy

The Guildhall would be great and it has a lovely bouncy floor!
EDIT: There is a bar! Wink
Just to reinforce this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"MUSIC fans have shortlisted the Gloucester Guildhall as one of Britain's best venues for live acts.
NME - one of the world's leading music magazines and websites - is running a competition to find the very best gig venues across Britain.
The Guildhall has been nominated in the Best Small Venue category."

C'mon Coast!!
cheers
Puffin
Puffin
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COAST ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COAST ??

Post  Linda Thu 19 May 2011 - 0:08

I want to see Coast play in Southampton!!! Things are moving to make this possible, we just need a date of a gig.... The Talking Heads would be fantastic, as I know there have been many great gigs there...... I feel if I don't make the effort to go and see them in their hometown I am going to miss out when they hit the big time!
Linda
Linda
Sunset Over Vallay Strand

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  joke Thu 19 May 2011 - 2:02

somewhere in the Netherlands !! cheers Very Happy
joke
joke

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Manxie Sun 22 May 2011 - 5:33

Somewhere in Germany...especially in the South of Germany - Munich !!!
And after the show I'd like to invite the band to the Hofbräuhaus in Munich!!! Boys, are you ready???
Iain, what do you say?????

Gerti Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Manxie
Manxie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Mon 23 May 2011 - 0:28

Hey Munich would indeed be great Very Happy
tiz
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Highlandflower Mon 23 May 2011 - 4:56

I agree with Gerti - South / South west of Germany !!! Preferred Stuttgart !.....but we haven't a Hofbräuhaus..... Sad

But first I looked forward to Bonfeld - Folk im Schlosshof - WOOOOOHOOOOO! Yeah!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
...see/hear you there !
Sandra
Highlandflower
Highlandflower

Registration date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bat Wed 25 May 2011 - 3:30

Cambridge...

... or anywhere easily accessible from west Essex. Very Happy

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! Can't wait to see you guys live.

Rachel

The Bat

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Spud Fri 27 May 2011 - 17:48

I would, like everyone I suppose, ideally like to see the band on my own doorstep but I do enjoy my wee jaunts here and there. As I am growing in confidence, I am travelling more to places that are easy to navigate but unfamiliar..........and it is exciting.
Spud
Spud
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COAST ?? - Page 2 Empty Gigs

Post  Rathers Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 3:17

I agree with Celtman - Fibbers in York would be a good venue. Failing that - anywhere in the North East please - and soon!

Rathers

Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jacqui Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 6:29

Rathers wrote:I agree with Celtman - Fibbers in York would be a good venue. Failing that - anywhere in the North East please - and soon!

Couldn't agree more! Smile
jacqui
jacqui
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 6:25

Yes I think york would be a great place a good few live near the area and central for others.
tiz
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:38

I said this, this time last year, but will say it again....

Get this band into King Tuts in Glasgow!!! This is where music lovers go to hear new bands..... Personally, I think they need to be looking at places that are well established as places where a crowd is guaranteed to go along to hear someone they haven't heard before. King Tuts is where, Oasis were apparently discovered.. massive student crowd go there too.

No point doing gigs in places where they are not going to pull in a decent sized crowd. Stornoway was a great choice, the locals were well up for a night out and many new fans were made. This is what is needed in the UK too.

Shame they couldn't have got one of the Hogmanay slots in Inverness this year. Wolfstone, Skerryvore, a local band, and some crap act made up of the dire Red Hot Chilli Pipers.... that slot could so easily have been Coast!!!
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor2 Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 21:23

My garden .x
Conor2
Conor2
Coaster

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveyTee Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 22:27

The saw Doctors once ran a competition - the first prize? They'd come and play a gig in your house.... I think they ended up in a terraced house in Sheffield or somewhere.

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jacqui Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 1:06

Linda wrote:I said this, this time last year, but will say it again....

Get this band into King Tuts in Glasgow!!! This is where music lovers go to hear new bands..... Personally, I think they need to be looking at places that are well established as places where a crowd is guaranteed to go along to hear someone they haven't heard before. King Tuts is where, Oasis were apparently discovered.. massive student crowd go there too.

No point doing gigs in places where they are not going to pull in a decent sized crowd. Stornoway was a great choice, the locals were well up for a night out and many new fans were made. This is what is needed in the UK too.

Shame they couldn't have got one of the Hogmanay slots in Inverness this year. Wolfstone, Skerryvore, a local band, and some crap act made up of the dire Red Hot Chilli Pipers.... that slot could so easily have been Coast!!!

Agree!
jacqui
jacqui
The Great Crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  KENNY MACDONALD Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:23

ORAN MOR, GLASGOW

KENNY MACDONALD
Coaster

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  eirinn78 Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 10:41

GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bounce cheers bounce cheers

eirinn78
Coast

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-26

http://www.myspace.com/german-coast-streetteam

Back to top Go down

Post  celticbird Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 8:54

On their home turf................The Brook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post  KENNY MACDONALD Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 9:41

THE GREAT NORTHERN MEETING PARK, INVERNESS,AUG 25TH 2012.??????????????

KENNY MACDONALD
Coaster

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 19:16

Northern Meeting Park would be good!!! Laughing

Ironworks again.... Cool
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2