Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast on the Radio

2 posters

Go down

Coast on the Radio Empty Coast on the Radio

Post  Trousers Mon 3 Mar 2008 - 20:33

Hi Guys,
I think I may have missed a couple of radio shows that Coast were on recently. Any chance of a link to a recording of them ? Apologies, have been a tad busy at home/work of late hence the poor show of keeping up to date with things!

Cheers,
Martin
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Coast on the Radio Empty Re: Coast on the Radio

Post  Glynis Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 8:35

Trousers wrote:Hi Guys,
I think I may have missed a couple of radio shows that Coast were on recently. Any chance of a link to a recording of them ? Apologies, have been a tad busy at home/work of late hence the poor show of keeping up to date with things!

Cheers,
Martin
Don't worry Trousers, it has been recorded and will be up on web site asap. It wasn't an interview, but the DJ talked about the band and mentioned a couple of gigs. Still good to hear it though.
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 89

http://www.islandermysteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 3:27

Have listened to the radio recordings on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good stuff

Glynis - One root of enquiry to make perhaps....I often listen to the James Whale radio show on the national radio station TalkSport. James usually has a 'live band' slot at midnight on Sunday nights....might be worth sending him a CD to try and get the band on there ?

Link to talksport website (James Whale page) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James Whale website:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's had the Saw Doctors on there a couple of times so might be worth name checking them to get in his good books!!

Might be worth a try!
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynis Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 4:10

Trousers wrote:Have listened to the radio recordings on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good stuff

Glynis - One root of enquiry to make perhaps....I often listen to the James Whale radio show on the national radio station TalkSport. James usually has a 'live band' slot at midnight on Sunday nights....might be worth sending him a CD to try and get the band on there ?

Link to talksport website (James Whale page) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James Whale website:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's had the Saw Doctors on there a couple of times so might be worth name checking them to get in his good books!!

Might be worth a try!
Yeah, will do that !! Sending out loads to radio stations at the moment,. Recoediauawen are sending about 900 electronically, whereas, I have to print out the pro.mo. pack and parcel em up and take em to the post office. Out of ink and paper at the mo.... but will soon be sending more.
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 89

http://www.islandermysteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down