Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acoustic and e bow

4 posters

Go down

Acoustic and e bow Empty Acoustic and e bow

Post  tiz Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 7:24

Forgive me for I sin. I dare ....no ask....no beg for his genius highness to listen to the request of a mere mortal. As discussed please give us a stripped down celtic folk acoustic anthem.......and Paul please make that reprebate Steve who dost make the guitar strings sing give us an ebow classic. Please.

I do bow to your soveriegn musical genius but dare so as a voice of the people. For Tizzie does miss oh so the ebow.
tiz
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Acoustic and e bow Empty Re: Acoustic and e bow

Post  DaveyTee Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 9:54

tiz wrote:.......but dare so as a voice of the people.
Except me, that is. I do not want a stripped down Celtic folk acoustic album - I want something with screaming electric guitars and thumping drums. Anyway, what is Celtic folk?

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 10:07

I said anthem not album. I also want a full on rock album with ONE stripped down acoustic celtic folk anthem.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveyTee Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 19:05

Sorry Tiz - I must learn to read posts properly before replying to them. Embarassed I'm maybe just a little sensitive on this subject as you may recall that, admittedly unlike most other people on this board, I felt that there were too many slow/folky songs on "The Turning Stone". No objections from me to one acoustic folk-type anthem on the next album.

The ebow is an interesting idea. I have to confess that I'd never heard of an ebow until I read your post, but having done a little bit of research I've clearly heard one being used in the past, but not recognised it for what it is.

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 2:43

Ebow or elbow....? :-)
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 3:21

Just reread this my self hehehehe and I sound sharp in my response. Apologies I never meant it to sound blunt or sharp. Davet I still love the turning stone but am hoping that we get a full on rock album this time around. I particularly would love a track or two with the ebow after going through a massive Big Country rediscovery. I believe 100 per cent there is the talent both in music writing and playing to give us an epic.
tiz
tiz
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Data1964 Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 2:08

Davey, check out Pat McManus and Mama's Boys. Pat was lead for MB, now has his own group. Which I am going to see tonight....... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Data1964
Data1964
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 86
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow, In the Land of Leprechauns
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://www.noneoftheabove.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down