Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008

+6
the scimitar
Linda
COAST
Glynis
Trousers
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008 Empty The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008

Post  Admin Tue 12 Feb 2008 - 11:45

Storm: Venue info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://coast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008 Empty Re: The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008

Post  Trousers Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 4:21

Does anyone know if Storm is likely to get full on the night ? I've just managed to get 4 or 5 of my ex-work colleagues to come along and there may be more! Don't want to find that we can't get in!!!

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658

Back to top Go down

The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008 Empty Re: The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008

Post  Glynis Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 5:07

Trousers wrote:Does anyone know if Storm is likely to get full on the night ? I've just managed to get 4 or 5 of my ex-work colleagues to come along and there may be more! Don't want to find that we can't get in!!!

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin

Haven't a clue. I'll get Paul to give them and ring to see what he can find out.
Glynis
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 89

http://www.islandermysteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 6:41

Glynis wrote:
Trousers wrote:Does anyone know if Storm is likely to get full on the night ? I've just managed to get 4 or 5 of my ex-work colleagues to come along and there may be more! Don't want to find that we can't get in!!!

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin

Haven't a clue. I'll get Paul to give them and ring to see what he can find out.
Glynis

cheers - I guess I could have enquired myself thinking about it.....had my brain cells triggered of course! drunken
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

The Storm, Leicester Square, London - 12th March 2008 Empty The Strom, Leicerater Square

Post  Glynis Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 19:43

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin

Let me know if you need any flyers, I can send you some !!!
Glynis
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 9:16

trousers the more that get in using the coast flyers the better, !!!!!
cheers matey
COAST
COAST
America

Number of posts : 456

http://www.myspace.com/pauleasthampiano

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 9:27

Glynis wrote:

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin

Glynis

Hi Glynis, yep - grateful if you could send some through. cheers. I think you have my address in a previous email but shout if not and i'll send it again.

large thanks,
martin
p.s. sent you a PM earlier on another topic - not sure if you noticed it? cheers
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 9:28

COAST wrote:trousers the more that get in using the coast flyers the better, !!!!!
cheers matey

no worries Very Happy
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynis Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 20:02

Trousers wrote:
Glynis wrote:

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin

Glynis

Hi Glynis, yep - grateful if you could send some through. cheers. I think you have my address in a previous email but shout if not and i'll send it again.

large thanks,
martin
p.s. sent you a PM earlier on another topic - not sure if you noticed it? cheers

Hi Trousers, Yeah, got your message and also, yeah, I have your address. How many flyers would you like me to send??

Glynis
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 21:01

Glynis wrote:
Trousers wrote:
Glynis wrote:

Any idea ?

cheers,
martin

Glynis

large thanks,
martin

Hi Trousers, Yeah, got your message and also, yeah, I have your address. How many flyers would you like me to send??

Glynis

Hi Glynis,
I think I got 5 friends confirmed as coming (yes, amazing I know...Trousers actually has friends!!) but there could be up to 10 depending on other commitments and my sweet talking powers, so if you have 10 spare that should cover us but less than that is fine if they're in short supply. cheers
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 10:17

im starting to brick it a little bit now about this gig, is getting scrareily close!!!!
lol

pale
COAST
COAST
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Mar 2008 - 1:03

only 11 days to go....................... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Mon 3 Mar 2008 - 20:26

9....... Very Happy
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 7:22

One week to go !!!!
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 9:36

ok really starting to brick it now lol.. this is our debut gig.. if this goes wrong we are screwed lol!!!!
COAST
COAST
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 10:11

"Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 3:08

To all who are going on Wednesday and want to meet up in the Moon Under The Water (pub next door to Storm) beforehand.....send me a PM and I'll send you my mobile number.

cheers,
MArtin
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 3:52

Any news on the lead singer ? Is he in the country yet ?!

Don't pay the Ferryman (until he gets you to the other side)..... Wink
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynis Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 8:19

Trousers wrote:Any news on the lead singer ? Is he in the country yet ?!

Don't pay the Ferryman (until he gets you to the other side)..... Wink

Paul docked safely at 6.30 pm. Is now having a last minute run through with the band. I've charged up my video camera, got a tape in it, so we're almost ready to go. See you tomorrow.
Glynis
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 9:11

I am sooooooooo jealous of you all!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I hope you all have a cracking time tomorrow night and I was so glad to see that Paul got back to England okay.

To the Band - enjoy the gig, I'm sure it will be a cracker.

To Troosers and the other lucky folks - enjoy the gig, I'm sure you will see musical history being made!!

have fun you lucky silent Laughing
Linda
Linda
Sunset Over Vallay Strand

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  the scimitar Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 17:27

I am jealous, too. But I wish you all an outstanding evening. Hope to read and see many reviews and pics. In the meantime we have to fight with those terrible storms and heavy rain.

cheers

Sabine xx
the scimitar
the scimitar
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  celticbird Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 18:43

Hi - hope all goes well tonight! sorry we can't make it but it's Dad's birthday! Post piccies later so I can see!

Break a leg and you'll be great

Angela
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 19:56

I'm all of a quiver with excitement this morning....God knows how Paul and the band feel!

Can't wait. Cheers
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 21:06

waahhaayy!!!!!!!
her we go then . its make or break!!
i dont think we are gonna get a proper soundcheck either today as phil the drummer is gonna be quite late.
but never mind!1 we shall make the best of what we have and try and have a bloody good night. trousers,, because of all the work that you have put in. we are paying for you and your wifes entry fee!!
cya tonight Paul
COAST
COAST
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Data1964 Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 21:17

Sadly personal circumstances dont allow me to nip over like I had hoped, but I will be there in Thought, Spirit and Soul.
Have a good one! And hope its the first of many.
I WILL be at your first one in Ireland, can promise you that. And the first of the Black Stuff will be on me.
Data1964
Data1964
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 86
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow, In the Land of Leprechauns

http://www.noneoftheabove.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next