Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often and where do you listen to Coast?

4 posters

Go down

How often and where do you listen to Coast? Empty How often and where do you listen to Coast?

Post  DaveyTee Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 6:58

As title. I have to confess that I haven't listened to Coast yet this year, partly because I haven't had an awful lot of opportunity of listening to music, and partly because when I do, I've been listening to (and greatly enjoying) the Coast Swap CDs.

As to where, largely when driving or when walking the dog. Because SWMBO and I have different musical tastes, I don't get to listen to much of my sort of music in the general domestic situation.

DT
DaveyTee
DaveyTee
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

How often and where do you listen to Coast? Empty Re: How often and where do you listen to Coast?

Post  Celtman Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:34

I listen to Coast everyday.....at least one song and usually on my iPod.

America is the one at the mo for me........need more long epic songs

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

How often and where do you listen to Coast? Empty Re: How often and where do you listen to Coast?

Post  gaelwildflower Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 13:49

I listen to Coast about as often as I listen to Runrig. I'm in discovery mode, so I've been neglecting Runrig for Coast these days. Embarassed Shameful, I know. lol But I just love Coast! Can't get enough of it! I listen to Coast at my computer, where all my music is. (Well, not all my music. I have yet to rip a few of my new Johnny Cash CDs.)

And thank you, Celty, for all those fantastic Coast videos! I will now always associate Oceanos (My new favorite song) with the Pirates of the Caribbean as well as Johnny Depp.
gaelwildflower
gaelwildflower
Coast

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtman Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 19:57

gaelwildflower wrote:And thank you, Celty, for all those fantastic Coast videos! I will now always associate Oceanos (My new favorite song) with the Pirates of the Caribbean as well as Johnny Depp.

Your welcome Smile

Quite a few people have said the same about my Keep Loving video in regards to the Lord of the Rings

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  tiz Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 23:19

Every day here too. Walking the dog through the woods and often when driving. I will say I need more music and will not be happy till we have 10 albums.
tiz
tiz
America

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down