Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast/Paul Eastham and what there music means to you

2 posters

Go down

Coast/Paul Eastham and what there music means to you Empty Coast/Paul Eastham and what there music means to you

Post  numbersix Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 14:52

12/15 months ago I was at the lowest point in my life having lost the love of my life and my son.......if someone had said to me then that in 12 months time you will be a fan of a band that has moved you musically more than any other and introduced you to so many more new friends who look forward to seeing you.....I would have just laughed in there face and kept popping the pills that I so desired at the time to finish things off.
Alas times passed and here I am with an amazing bunch of new friends...some still to meet which I cant wait but also being moved by the most amazing music Ive ever heard.I have tried to express my feelings to the musician involved but I guess untill he reads this he will never realise just how much his music has made a big difference in my life and all the friends that have come from it.....next year will be Coasts im convinced of that but next year will be mine too!
Anyhoo sorry for the depressing stuff and a mahoosive thankyou to Celty for introducing me to this band.....Ive said before I owe you big time.....I think now maybe you know how much.....thankyou David
numbersix
numbersix
Coast

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Coast/Paul Eastham and what there music means to you Empty Re: Coast/Paul Eastham and what there music means to you

Post  Celtman Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 6:04

Rob.......Cheers for those words......they mean a lot.....proud to call you a true mate. Hope 2011 is a great year for you.

What Does the music mean to me.........well it means everything......I know its still early days but no band has touched me like Coast. Its been a pleasure to follow this band for over 2 years through so many highs and a few lows. So far I've done 47 Coast gigs and I've enjoyed everyone. I never get tired to hearing those songs blast out.

Roll on May for the 2nd album

Celtman
The Reckless Engineer

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/index.php

Back to top Go down