Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast web site

3 posters

Go down

Coast web site Empty Coast web site

Post  Glynis Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 4:51

The news page is being updated regularly now so keep checking. There will soon be more radio interviews on the site. Paul did an interview this morning on radio Verulam and on 26th March there is one coming up in Guildford, maybe with a live acoustic session.
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-12

http://www.islandermysteria.com

Back to top Go down

Coast web site Empty Re: Coast web site

Post  Trousers Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 7:12

Glynis wrote:The news page is being updated regularly now so keep checking. There will soon be more radio interviews on the site. Paul did an interview this morning on radio Verulam and on 26th March there is one coming up in Guildford, maybe with a live acoustic session.

I did my usual trick of tuning into the Verulam an hour too late !! Hope it went ok. The only Guildford based radio station I know is Two Counties Radio - 96.4 FM rings a bell - is that the one ?
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 7:15

The news page on the website is looking great - my only suggestion would be to put the latest news further up the screen (rather than after the original "website open and picture") as it may not be obvious to people that they should scroll down the screen.....just a thought - feel free to ignore me (most do !!! Razz )
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynis Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 8:56

Trousers wrote:The news page on the website is looking great - my only suggestion would be to put the latest news further up the screen (rather than after the original "website open and picture") as it may not be obvious to people that they should scroll down the screen.....just a thought - feel free to ignore me (most do !!! Razz )
Good idea Trousers, I'll look into that tomorrow.
Glynis
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynis Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 9:07

Glynis wrote:
Trousers wrote:The news page on the website is looking great - my only suggestion would be to put the latest news further up the screen (rather than after the original "website open and picture") as it may not be obvious to people that they should scroll down the screen.....just a thought - feel free to ignore me (most do !!! Razz )
Good idea Trousers, I'll look into that tomorrow.
Glynis

I've done it !!!! I think it's definitely better like that.... cat
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynis Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 23:26

Don't forget to keep checking the web site for news. Just posted a message from Calum Macdonald on there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glynis
Glynis
Glynis
Sepia Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 23:39

Glynis wrote:Don't forget to keep checking the web site for news. Just posted a message from Calum Macdonald on there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glynis

Great to have an endorsement message like that from Calum! Also interesting to hear that you raided the Capital Radio studios!! Very Happy Will have to tune into them over the weekend and start bombarding them with requests !
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  philthedrummer Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 0:18

Glynis wrote:Don't forget to keep checking the web site for news. Just posted a message from Calum Macdonald on there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glynis

I think it's worth putting that in a separate news feed... it could get missed under the Storm Gig heading, and it's something you want to shout about.... In my opinion. Wink
philthedrummer
philthedrummer
Coast

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 0:22

philthedrummer wrote:
Glynis

I think it's worth putting that in a separate news feed... it could get missed under the Storm Gig heading, and it's something you want to shout about.... In my opinion. Wink

I'd go as far as putting it on the home page!
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down