Coast Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to end the first ever Coast album?

5 posters

Go down

Best last track for Coast album?

How to end the first ever Coast album? Vote_lcap38%How to end the first ever Coast album? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
How to end the first ever Coast album? Vote_lcap13%How to end the first ever Coast album? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
How to end the first ever Coast album? Vote_lcap49%How to end the first ever Coast album? Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

How to end the first ever Coast album? Empty How to end the first ever Coast album?

Post  Trousers Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 2:41

I've suggested to Paul that the first Coast album, due for release at the end of the year/early next year, should end with a piano instrumental....this one to be precise....An Cuan Siar http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=211397553

What do you think would work best as an outro on the Coast album? A 'chill out' instrumental, such as An Cuan Siar, or something more lively? Or perhaps 'something else' ?

Vote now or forever hold your peace! This is your chance to influence the forthcoming album!

cheers,
Martin
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

How to end the first ever Coast album? Empty Re: How to end the first ever Coast album?

Post  celticbird Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 7:59

Something chill out and instremental obviously...............hmmm maybe the ocean in the background.... waves coming up on the Coast.
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

How to end the first ever Coast album? Empty Re: How to end the first ever Coast album?

Post  COAST Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 11:18

maybe both!!!!! im likeing the sound of this allready!!!
COAST
COAST
America

Number of posts : 456

http://www.myspace.com/pauleasthampiano

Back to top Go down

Post  celticbird Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 17:50

Hmmmm................been thinking about this alot.

My first suggestion still stands...................but I'm also thinking something to do with the docks in southampton, ballad type song about them and the workers with the ocean in the background?
celticbird
celticbird
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 21:42

celticbird wrote:Hmmmm................been thinking about this alot.

My first suggestion still stands...................but I'm also thinking something to do with the docks in southampton, ballad type song about them and the workers with the ocean in the background?

oooo we are getting there,, were getting there!!!!
COAST
COAST
America

Back to top Go down

Post  the scimitar Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:22

Can't wait...can't wait... bounce bounce

Sabine xx
the scimitar
the scimitar
The Great Crowd

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  COAST Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 3:43

good good!!!
its all been slow since trying to relocate the studio..
but the best things are never rushed!!!
hehe
COAST
COAST
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Trousers Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 19:44

COAST wrote:
but the best things are never rushed!!!

Hmmm.....I once tried using that phrase to Mrs Trousers to explain my slow reaction to all the DIY jobs that need doing around the house but she wasn't convinced.... Very Happy
Trousers
Trousers
Ruabhal

Number of posts : 658

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 6:32

Flowers of the Forest. Mike Oldfield does a good chilled version and I know a good piper (ahem ahem (me) ahem ahem) who will gladly play it for the price of a pint of Guiness. I'm sure with Paul's musical genius and my piper's lungs a credible Coast(ed) up version could be made. Genuine offer Paul.

Back to top Go down

Post  connacht Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 7:28

That is a fantastic idea Tam Smile would be brilliant to hear more of a good piper...LOL...PAUL listen to the man!! :-)

connacht

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down